Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Admissions overnight average 8 but can increase to 12-15 rarely.
- Residents cross cover teaching services (4 of 6) while nocturnist cross covers non-teaching services (2 of 6).
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 10 and 12 hours physician shifts.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Occurrence based Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Medical Director to join our team at Portsmouth Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Position includes a mix of clinical and administrative work with a tenured team of hospitalists.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- Closed ICU.
- 16-20 patient visits per day for each physician.
- Tufts Medical School academic appointments available to interested candidates.
- No procedures.
- Group has 2 dedicated nocturnists.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Residency program affiliated with Tufts qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Top Compensation.
- The hospitalist position requires teaching and supervision of two Portsmouth Regional Hospital residents and sometimes Tufts medical students.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services