Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $180,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Johnsbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For further details, please reach out to Heather Spinney at or Take the first step toward a fulfilling and rewarding career in St. Johnsbury today!
- Nvrh takes pride in offering a wide range of support practices, including Orthopedics, Surgical, ENT, Neurology, Obgyn, Audiology, Speech & Language Pathology, Pulmonology, Podiatry, and more.
- At Nvrh, we value our employees and offer competitive wages and a robust benefits package, including relocation assistance, student loan repayment, continuing medical education (CME) opportunities, generous paid time off, complimentary gym membership, affordable health/dental/vision plan choices, a 401k plan with company match, and more.
- St. Johnsbury, a town hailed as the best place to live by Cnbc and the best small town for outdoor adventure by National Geographic Adventure, invites you to experience a truly rare and unique lifestyle.
- Our not-for-profit, independent hospital is dedicated to providing primary and preventive care across the lifespan, delivering surgical and specialty services, offering inpatient and outpatient care, and ensuring 24-hour physician-staffed emergency services.
- You will be part of a team-based care model, collaborating with five other providers (three NPs and two DOs ) who are supported by a Care Coordinator, Ambulatory Pharmacist, RNs, LPNs, CMAs, LNAs, and Medical Secretaries.
- Our dedication to patient-centered care has earned us recognition as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home by the Ncqa. Moreover, we are proud to be a certified Rural Health Center.
- As an experienced physician with at least two years of practice, you will thrive in this role.
- As an adult primary care practice owned by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (Nvrh), an independent, rural, critical access hospital, KIM is committed to providing comprehensive primary and preventive care, as well as care coordination and on-site behavioral health services to patients aged 19 years and older.
- With rotating telephone 1-2 times per month and an average patient volume of 18 per day, physicians and providers at KIM enjoy a manageable workload.
- Our electronic medical records system, Meditech, integrates with the hospital EMR, streamlining your workflow and enhancing patient care.
- Kingdom Internal Medicine (KIM) is currently seeking a highly qualified Internal Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to join our exceptional clinical practice.
- Located in Vermont's historic Northeast Kingdom, Nvrh sits amidst breathtaking natural beauty and offers year-round recreational activities.
- At KIM, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a supportive team of experienced providers and staff in an encouraging and collaborative environment.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Look no further!
- Current Vermont Medical license.
- Join our healthcare team and contribute to the excellent services we provide to our community!
- Current Vermont DEA certification.
- Are you seeking a vibrant community that offers a multitude of recreational opportunities, a thriving arts and entertainment scene, and top-notch educational options?
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital