Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · June 9, 2023
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- No procedures.
- Open ICU.
- With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast, and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are seeking a Hospitalists to join our team in Derry, New Hampshire.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Qualified physician candidates must be board certified/board prepared Internal Medicine of Family Medicine.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- 50 daily group encounters.
- Provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Meditech EMR.
- Camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, walking along the Derry Rail Trail Walking and Biking Trail, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- 46 hours of physician coverage.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland Medical Center achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Cultural Activities.
- Certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
- Derry, New Hampshire is a quaint and lovely town situated between Manchester and Salem and easy access to route 93 making it an easy location to commute to Boston.
- Envision manages both the Emergency Department and Hospital Medicine Department which allows for.
- Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k with company match and CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services