Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Meriden) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Routine Inpatient Rounding.
- Patient Volume: 16-18 Patients PER Shift - ON Average.
- Specialty Requested: 2 Board Certified Hospitalist - (at least 2 years of experience).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified.
- Location: Connecticut.
- Additional Hospital.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- CT Licensed.
- Start Date: Asap - ongoing.
- NO Procedures.
- Schedule: Nights - 12 hour shifts.
- NO ICU.
- Patient Age Range: all adults.
- Hospital Staff.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing - 7 ON // 7 OFF Rotation - Must be able to commit to 7 day block.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.