Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensure: Must have "active" CT state license.
- Code Responders: Hospitalists responds to codes on all floors, except ED.
- Rapid Response: Critical Care Team manages the vent, patients, intubation done by Anesthesiologist.
- Shift Time Day: Days/Nights.
- Certification: BLS, Acls, DEA, IM, FM.
- Specialty: Hospitalist (IM/FM).
- ICU: Open.
- Credentialing timeline: 60 days.
- Need: MD.
- EMR System: Meditech.
- Apply today by forwarding.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Locum Connections