Internal Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Bristol) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Days 7:00a-7:00p.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- CT Medical License.
- It offers a complete range of patient services including a first-rate emergency center.
- Clean background and in good standing with previous facilities.
- Open ICU.
- With no procedures required and a cap on admissions assigned, this is a great moonlighting shift to consider.
- Respond to RRTs and codes.
- Covid vaccination required.
- BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and CSP.
- Must be able to see 16 patients plus (2) admissions in a 12-hour shift.
- DEA with CT address Required.
- 7on-7off schedule allows you to earn extra income in your off week from work.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Escape the hot city for summer work in New England.
- Travel accommodations provided (hotel or mileage reimbursement).
- Suburb with nice lodging and food options.
- This hospital has earned national recognition for its commitment to providing outstanding patient care.
- 2 admissions per shift (or one consult and one admission).
- We are seeking internal medicine and family medicine moonlighting Hospitalists for a short-term moonlighting position-June through September 2022.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.